There is a never ending list of digital marketing tools out there for all marketers to get their hands on. There really is no excuse to be behind when the internet is a source of great tools to help keep your digital marketing agency and clients happy.
We have put together a list of useful tools for your digital marketing agency. These tools help you understand your client’s market and deliver the best results.
Ten tools to use for your digital marketing agency.
- Brush up on the latest developments in your industry using Freedly. It lets you know which of your posts are most popular and collects them across the web to customise and share with others.
- Hootsuite, the name around the digital town. It’s the easiest and most popular tool for posting and reviewing social media updates. It is a great social media marketing management system.
- Looking for a free key word suggestions tool? Then Ubersuggest is for you. This tool helps you create a detailed list of individual keywords. It is an awesome free SEO online marketing tool.
- Use google analytics for social media marketing. This tool helps you understand who visits your site and also what you can do to improve on it.
- Google keyword planner is an indispensable tool to help you understand your audiences’ behaviour and what keeps them coming back for more.
- Canva, this is a marketer’s dream tool. It allows you to create beautiful posts for all your social media marketing platforms. It is so easy and effective.
- Mailchimp is the most powerful online marketing platform on the planet.
- If you need to tweak building your websites and landing pages, then Unbounce is a good place to start. Even the not too great website designers can use some of the templates to start from.
- If your clients are looking to host, customise and share videos across the world then Wistia is what you need. It is the professional video hosting tool for businesses.
- Great customer service skills can really be put in effect through real-time approaches. Livechat is the ultimate customer service tool for your website.
Contact Unitbit Solutions today for more information.